when scientific evidence cannot be produced or replicated, can it really be called science??
A recent Canadian court ruling found Penn State’s Michael Mann in contempt of court when he failed to produce the court ordered scientific documentation that might validate his Hockey Stick Climate Change arguments in a defamation lawsuit Mann filed against Dr. Tim Ball, a Climate Scientist and former Professor at the University of Winnipeg.
Dr. Ball contends that Mann should not be allowed to withhold his scientific papers as his “intellectual property” when the data was compiled with U.S. taxpayer funding and is the cornerstone of anthropogenic climate theories that will impact the entire planet……………..apparently the Canadian Courts agree with Dr. Ball. Any scientific theory worthy of consideration should be clear, concise, and replicable. Any theory that fails these standards must be considered highly questionable until it can meet that litmus test. Since Mann’s Hockey Stick completely ignores available data from the medieval warm period in his assertions that we are currently experiencing the warmest temperatures in human history, we need him to provide the scientific documents that abridge that historical reality. Many have contended that the climate change hysteria promoted by Mann, Gore, Hansen and the IPCC are for political and not scientific ends. They contend that climate fraud is being foisted on an unsuspecting public as a tool to usher in a new order of socialistic world government, funded with a worldwide carbon tax on developed industrial countries. If the science is there to justify the immense impacts on Western civilization, let’s see the facts in a completely transparent way that can be challenged and replicated. Please join us for a discussion of man caused (anthropogenic) climate change, and how the courts might blow the lid off the whole climate change fraud. Isn’t it time for less hysteria and more truth?
Dr. Tim Ball
Samples of Profile & Career History:
• Extensive science background in climatology, especially the reconstruction of past climates and the impact of climate change on human history and the human condition.
• Additional experience in water resources and areas of sustainable development, pollution prevention, environmental regulations, the impact of government policy on business and economics.
• Heavily involved throughout career in local and national committees related to climate, soil conservation, water and water management, and hazardous waste.
• Researcher/author of numerous papers on climate, long range weather patterns, impacts of climate change on sustainable agriculture, ecosystems, historical climatology, air quality, untapped energy resources, silting and flooding problems, bird migration patterns, historical sites development, impact studies on flooding of aboriginal lands in Manitoba.
• Chair of provincial boards on water management, environmental issues and sustainable development
• Columnist for “The Landowners Magazine”
• Author of Eighteenth Century Naturalists of Hudson Bay With Dr. Stuart Houston and Mary Houston
• Co-author “Slaying of the Sky Dragon” now on Kindle and paperback.
• Winner of Queen’s Diamond Jubilee Medal
• Author of latest book, “The Deliberate Corruption of Climate Science”
• 1996 to present Environmental consultant, Public Speaker and columnist.
• 1988 to 1996 Professor at University of Winnipeg
• 1962 to 1964 Operations Officer, Operational Training Unit, RCAF
• 1960 to 1962 Aircrew, Navigation, electronics, 415 Squadron, RCAF
Marc Morano currently serves as Communications Director for the Committee For A Constructive Tomorrow and executive editor and chief correspondent for the award-winning ClimateDepot.com, a global warming and eco-news center founded in 2009. Morano spearheaded the 2007 groundbreaking report of 400-plus dissenting scientists and the follow-up 2008 report of 650-plus scientists dissenting from man-made global warming fears; by 2010, a new 321-page “Climate Depot Special Report” listed over 1,000 international scientists who had turned against the UN IPCC. Morano released his “A-Z Climate Reality Check” report at the UN COP17 conference in South Africa in December 2011.
From 1992 to 1996, Morano served as the television reporter/producer for the nationally syndicated “Rush Limbaugh, the Television Show.” He next served as an investigative reporter for Cybercast News Service and as a reporter and producer for the nationally syndicated television newsmagazine “American Investigator.” In 2000, his investigative television documentary “Amazon Rainforest: Clear-Cutting the Myths” created an international firestorm. During his tenure as senior advisor, speechwriter, and climate researcher for U.S. Sen. James Inhofe (R-OK), he managed the communication operations of the GOP side of the Senate Environment and Public Works Committee. His Senate website won the coveted 2007 Gold Mouse Award for being the “Best of the Best.” Morano was born in Washington, DC, and grew up in McLean, VA. He received a Bachelor of Arts in Political Science at George Mason University.
Join Host Dan Happel on Connecting the Dots
Tuesday’s 9:00am Mtn/11:00am Est.
Listen Live on The Micro Effect Radio Network