Our radio broadcast for Tuesday, April 10th, 2018 will feature Dr. Tim Ball to get an update on his lawsuit with Dr. Michael Mann, the man who created the science to support Al Gore’s bogus hockey stick that shows that we are in the hottest period in human history as a result of anthropogenic (man made) climate change. Dr. Ball famously opined that Dr. Mann should be teaching at the State Pen, instead of Penn State, and the resulting defamation lawsuit by Michael Mann has had some rather interesting revelations. As part of the discovery process, Dr. Ball requested Dr. Mann’s scientific documentation to back his hockey stick thesis, and Mann refused to provide any of the documentation, claiming that he had special authors privilege and didn’t need to provide any documentation. The Canadian Judge held that Mann needed to provide those studies to prove his defamation case and this radio broadcast will provide our listeners with an update of the trial.
We will also be discussing the nature of the Deep State politics in Washington, and how the subject of climate change is at the heart of cries for global government and the de-industrialization of North America and Europe. Please join us for 2 hours with a fascinating gentleman who has been at the very apex of scientific challenges against Marxist/environmental zealots intent on ruining our industrial society and Western way of life.
Dr. Tim Ball
Samples of Profile & Career History:
- Extensive science background in climatology, especially the reconstruction of past climates and the impact of climate change on human history and the human condition.
- Additional experience in water resources and areas of sustainable development, pollution prevention, environmental regulations, the impact of government policy on business and economics.
- Heavily involved throughout career in local and national committees related to climate, soil conservation, water and water management, and hazardous waste.
- Researcher/author of numerous papers on climate, long range weather patterns, impacts of climate change on sustainable agriculture, ecosystems, historical climatology, air quality, untapped energy resources, silting and flooding problems, bird migration patterns, historical sites development, impact studies on flooding of aboriginal lands in Manitoba.
- Chair of provincial boards on water management, environmental issues and sustainable development
- Columnist for “The Landowners Magazine”
- Author of Eighteenth Century Naturalists of Hudson Bay With Dr. Stuart Houston and Mary Houston
- Co-author Slaying of the Sky Dragon now on Kindle and paperback.
- Winner of Queen’s Diamond Jubilee Medal
- Author The Deliberate Corruption of Climate Science
- 1996 to present Environmental consultant, Public Speaker and columnist.
- 1988 to 1996 Professor at University of Winnipeg
- 1962 to 1964 Operations Officer, Operational Training Unit, RCAF
- 1960 to 1962 Aircrew, Navigation, electronics, 415 Squadron, RCAF
Join Host Dan Happel on Connecting the Dots
Tuesday's 9:00am Mtn/11:00am Est.
Listen Live on The Micro Effect Radio Network